Agartala: Tripura on Friday reported 36 more coronavirus positive cases taking the total number of positive cases to 1,305 and 268 active cases so far.
These include 15 from Gomati district, 14 from South, three each from West and Sepahijala, one from Dhalai districts.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 1021 samples tested for COVID-19, 36 people found #POSITIVE. Among them, 34 people have travel history & 2 are contacts of COVID-19 patients.
The count includes:
West : 3
Earlier this evening, Law minister Ratan Lal Nath said that 595 people are in facility quarantine, while 5,922 are in-home quarantine. A total of 61,204 samples have been collected, of which 60,164 samples have been tested. The state is testing 15,050 samples per million with a recovery rate in the state is 81.47 per cent, which is second highest after Meghalaya with 89 percent.
On Friday a total of 31 persons were discharged leaving only 232 and 1055 recovered so far.
- Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Wishes, greetings and significance
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19