Kohima: Nagaland recorded a total of 375 COVID-19 positive cases as four more persons from Dimapur were tested positive on Saturday morning. Two persons recovered on Friday evening taking the number of recovered cases increased to 162.
With four fresh cases of COVID-19, the number of active cases now stands at 213. As on Friday evening, five persons were reported to be mild symptomatic while the rest were asymptomatic, according to an update from the health and family welfare department.
Taking to twitter, health minister S Pangnyu Phom tweeted: “4 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 393 samples tested. All cases are from Dimapur QC.
Positive : 375
Active : 213
Recovered : 162
Death : 00
Update at 9:30 AM, 27th June, 2020.”
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence