Kohima: As Nagaland recordEd 16 more positive cases of COVID-19, the total number of confirmed cases is now nearing the 400-mark with a tally of 371. Out of the 16 persons, 15 patients are from Kohima and one is from Peren.
The new cases were reported out of 539 samples that were sent for testing. The number of active cases in the state now stands at 211 and the number of recovered cases at 160.
Taking to twitter, Nagaland health minister S Pangnyu Phom tweeted “16 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 539 samples tested. 15 patients from Kohima QC & 1 from Peren QC.
Positive : 371
Active : 211
Recovered : 160
Death : 00
Update at 9:20 AM, 26th June, 2020”
As reported, five frontline workers have also been infected with COVID-19 while in the line of duty.
- Watch: Meghalaya children fall sick after eating ice cream
- Develop ALGs to start fixed-wing flight services in Arunachal: CM to Centre
- Tokyo logs record 5,042 new COVID-19 cases as infections surge amid Olympic Games
- Arunachal: Centre okays memorial for jawan who killed 79 Chinese soldiers in 1962 war
- Assam Gorkhas won’t be tried and prosecuted under the Citizenship Act
- Nagaland Assembly concerned over school ‘occupied’ by Assam Police 14 yrs ago