Kohima: Eight more persons–five from Kohima and three from Dimapur tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday morning. With the addition of the eight fresh cases, the state’s tally has touched 355.
The samples tested positive for COVID-19 were from a batch of 316 that were sent for testing, minister of health and family welfare S Pangnyu Phom informed.
Active cases of COVID-19 now stands at 207 and the number of recovered cases at 148. There has been no reports of COVID-19 related death in the state so far.
Taking to twitter, the minister tweeted: “8 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 316 samples tested. 5 patients from Kohima QC & 3 from Dimapur QC.
Positive : 355
Active : 207
Recovered : 148
Death : 00
Update at 9:05 AM, 25th June, 2020.
On Wednesday evening, seven persons–five are from Dimapur and two from Kohima have recovered from COVID-19 taking the number of recovered cases to 148.
The first cases of COVID-19 were reported in the state on May 25 when three persons were tested positive for COVID-19 in the state.
- Pentagon reverses itself, calls deadly Kabul strike an error
- Manipur: Court to pass final order in Pravish Chanam case on 30 Sept
- Wildest Dreams: Surprised Swifties react to new Taylor version of song
- The Wet Ones: A love it or hate it movie with nightmarish dolls
- SpaceX: Maverick talks to space cruisers Rook, Nova, Hanks and Leo
- 5 easy tried and tested one-pot meals to ‘Netflix and chill’ this weekend