Kohima: The NSCN-IM terminated two cadres from “active national service” after the two were arrested by the Nagaland police on charges of extortion in the name of NSCN-K (Yung Aung).
A press statement issued by the NSCN-IM MIP notified that the GPRN has terminated TC Among Sangtam, Under Secretary of the Ministry of War Victim Welfare, GPRN and N Kiviho Kiba, Leacy of Union Territory (UT).
It said that the two were terminated from “active national service for deliberately violating the national principle and Ahza of the government”.
“They were found to be extorting in the name of NSCN-K (Yung Aung) and subsequently arrested by the Nagaland Police a few days ago in Dimapur,” the statement said.
- Modi calls for SCO template to fight radicalisation, extremism
- IT dept widens probe against actor Sonu Sood; search multiple premises
- Meghalaya yet to decide on oil palm cultivation: Forest minister
- Shenzhou-12 astronauts back on Earth after China’s longest space mission
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 17
- Need to increase mineral exploration in eastern states, says Centre