Kohima: The NSCN-IM terminated two cadres from “active national service” after the two were arrested by the Nagaland police on charges of extortion in the name of NSCN-K (Yung Aung).
A press statement issued by the NSCN-IM MIP notified that the GPRN has terminated TC Among Sangtam, Under Secretary of the Ministry of War Victim Welfare, GPRN and N Kiviho Kiba, Leacy of Union Territory (UT).
It said that the two were terminated from “active national service for deliberately violating the national principle and Ahza of the government”.
“They were found to be extorting in the name of NSCN-K (Yung Aung) and subsequently arrested by the Nagaland Police a few days ago in Dimapur,” the statement said.
- PM Modi to virtually participate in ‘kirtan’ programme in Assam
- Assam: Police to launch massive drive against child marriage from Feb 3
- Spent Rs 20.7L on preservation of cultural sites in 2021-22: Govt
- Manipur: Guv La Ganesan opens 3rd session of 12th Legislative Assembly
- Green bonds, SLBs, MDBs in focus at Guwahati G20 meet on sustainable finance
- Rare rocks for Lord Ram idol reach Ayodhya from Nepal