Patanjali will launch an ayurvedic cure for coronavirus today. According to the company, the medicines Swasari Vati and Coronil cures coronavirus in humans within 14 days.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Patanjali, Acharya Balkrishna took to Twitter to announce this development.
“Proud launch of first and foremost evidence-based ayurvedic medicine for #corona contagion, #SWASARI_VATI, #CORONIL, is scheduled for tomorrow at noon from #Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar,”
Patanjali CEO Acharya Balkrishna while speaking to the media a few days ago, said “We appointed a team of scientists after COVID-19 outbreak. Firstly, the simulation was done, and compounds were identified, which can fight the virus and stop its spread in the body. Then, we conducted a clinical case study on hundreds of positive patients, and we have got 100 per cent favourable results.”
“After taking our medicine, COVID patients recovered in 5-14 days and then tested negative. So, we can say the cure for COVID is possible through Ayurveda. We are performing controlled clinical trials only. In the next 4-5 days, evidence and data will be released by us,” he added.
He also said that people should start practising Yoga and keep themselves healthy through proper diet and boost their immune system.
- TMC’s public rally: Sec 144 imposed across West district, Tripura HC declines to interfere
- Two pilots killed after Army helicopter crash lands in J&K’s Udhampur
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- COVID-19 vaccines effective for cancer patients? Here’s what a study says
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 21
- No interim relief to Abhishek Banerjee, his wife in money laundering case