Guwahati: X AE A-XII Musk, the son of SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has been breaking the internet since the day he was born. He did it again.
A recent clip shared by the Tesla CEO’s mother on her Twitter handle shows Elon talking to his son and asking whether he recognises his voice. In the 15-second-video Elon can be heard asking, “Does my voice sound familiar? Who am I? This is your dad speaking.” He adds “Hello…hello baby X,” which now many think is X AE A-XII Musk’s nickname.
Baby X clearly recognises his father’s voice as he turns towards Elon and keeps on staring at him intently. Check the tweet out, and you can be the judge of it.
The video clip has now 3.3 million views with over 11.6K retweets and 150.8K likes. The comment section also exploded with comments and hilarious reactions.
- Meghalaya organisation writes to CM, urges action on fuel prices
- Russia’s daily Covid-19 death toll passes 1,000
- Man arrested for selling church property worth more than Rs 50 crore
- Watch: What made this Assam teacher bow down before students?
- Singhu border lynching: Victim’s family says he was ‘god-fearing’
- NE records 4- 5°C higher than usual, weather likely to improve in next 24 hrs