New Delhi: The University of Delhi has announced the commencement of registration process for admissions to various PhD, MPhil, post-graduate (PG) and under-graduate (UG) courses for the academic session 2020-21. The process will go on till July 4 (5 pm).
The details of the registration process and the subsequent procedures will be available in the Bulletin of Information (BOI). This will be available online in a downloadable form with hyperlinks.
The schedules for the online registration for the under-graduate, post-graduate, postgraduate diploma in Cyber Security & Law, M. Phil. and Ph.D. Programme commenced on June 20 and will end on July 4. The students will also be given a second chance to update their marks once the results of CBSE are declared. The Admission Branch is organising a live webinar on UG admissions in Delhi University for 2020 on June 23 at 11 am. Candidates who are aspiring for admission in the course can attend the live and understand the admission process.
The online registration process last year took place between May 30 and June 22 where the first cut-off was announced on June 28. But due to the COVID-19 pandemic and its subsequent lockdown, the admission process has been delayed this year.
Moreover, due to the novel coronavirus crisis, CBSE had also rescheduled all its remaining exams of Class 12. The exams of many major subjects are now scheduled to take place between July 1 to July 15.
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation