New Delhi: Delhi Police has been put on high alert following intelligence inputs of a probable terror attack, said reports.
The intelligence agencies have notified Delhi Police on the possibilities of four to five terrorists trying to enter the national capital with an intention to plan a terror attack.
According to reports, the Crime Branch and Special Cell along with the police of 15 districts have been put on high alert following the intelligence inputs by security agencies.
Security has been beefed up at Delhi border and a close vigil is being kept at markets and hospitals in the national capital to avoid any incident in the coming days.
Meanwhile, the security agencies in India have also been put up on high vigil since the India-China standoff began in eastern Ladakh a few days ago.
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion
- Watch: BTS live at the United Nations General Assembly
- Manipur: Ex-super cop Thounaojam Brinda to contest elections from Yaiskul
- Jharkhand man beats wife to death over delay in serving dinner
- India, Nepal begin 15-day military exercise in Pithoragarh