Kohima: With 69 more persons testing positive for COVID-19 on Monday morning, Nagaland has recorded the highest single day spike for positive cases so far.
Health minister S Pangnyu Phom informed that out of the 69 fresh cases, 65 persons are from Peren quarantine centre, three from Dimapur quarantine centre and one from Zunheboto quarantine centre.The total number of positive cases now stands at 280 out of which 141 are Recovered cases and 139 are active cases. There is no Covid-related death in the state so far.
Taking to twitter, Phom tweeted: “Out of 275 samples tested, 69 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported. 65 patients from Peren QC, 3 from Dimapur QC & 1 from Zunheboto QC.
Positive : 280Active : 139Recovered : 141Death : 00
Update at 9: 15 AM, 22nd June, 2020.”
- DoNER minister lays foundation stone of Parashuram Kund
- Oldest human footprints in North America found in New Mexico
- IIM Shillong hosts 2-day summit on food processing opportunities
- Govt seals mega deal with Airbus for purchase of 56 C-295 military transport aircraft
- Journey of Sensex: From 1,000 to 60,000 in over 31 years
- BJP’s Ratan Chakraborty elected Speaker of Tripura Assembly