Guwahati: An earthquake of 5.5?magnitude hit Champhai in Mizoram at 4:10 am on Monday. The earthquake occurred at a depth of 20 km from ground. This is the second consecutive earthquake in Mizoram.
The first one occurred on Sunday at 4:16 PM at a distance of 9 km from Ngopa in Mizoram. Tremors of the earthquake that occurred on Monday morning were felt in several parts of northeast India.
No loss of life or damage to property was reported till the filing of this report.
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31