Agartala: Tripura on Saturday reported eight more coronavirus positive cases, taking the total to 1,190, and active cases to 494 so far in the state.
A total of 1,357 samples were tested on Saturday; among them, eight persons tested positive for COVID-19.
These include three each from West Tripura and Sepahijala district, one each from Gomati and Dhalai districts.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 1357 samples tested for COVID-19, 8 people found #POSITIVE. All of them have travel history.
The count includes:
West District: 03
Sepahijala District: 03
Gomati District: 01
Dhalai District: 01
- Manipur: Ima Keithel re-opens after five months, tributes paid to those lost to Covid-19
- UAE-based Assamese businessman donates 2 ALS ambulances to AMC
- WWE Extreme Rules 2021: Roman Reigns’ reign continues
- Sikkim eases COVID-19 restrictions for tourists
- Eyeing play-off berth, Delhi Capitals have their nose ahead against KKR
- Google in court to appeal EU’s 2018 Android antitrust case