Agartala: Tripura on Sunday reported 35 positive cases, taking the total to 1,225, and active cases to 449 so far in the state.
A total of 1,175 samples were tested on Sunday; among them, 35 persons tested positive for COVID-19.
These include 31 returnees from Bangladesh, two returnees from Chennai, one Bangalore returnee and one contact of COVID-19 positive patients.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 1175 samples tested for COVID-19, 35 people found POSITIVE.
Among them 31 people have returned from Bangladesh, 2 persons have returned from Chennai, 1 person have returned from Bangalore & 1 person was in contact of a COVID19 patient. #TripuraCOVID19Count”.
Earlier, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb informed that 80 COVID-19 patients were discharged from various Covid Care Centres.
“The count includes: Hapania CCC 43, Lalsinghmura CCC Sepahijala 30, PRTI CCC Gomati 3, PTI CCC Dhalai 2 & Bhagat Singh CCC West 2”, Deb wrote.
- Prince Charles warns of narrow window to face climate change
- PM Modi meets Indian COVID vaccine manufacturers; CEOs say his leadership key force in vaccination drive
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray, mother test positive for COVID-19
- China attempting to reduce India’s influence in Mynmar, SEA: CDS General Rawat
- Arunachal searching for unsung heroes of India’s freedom struggle
- Mizoram: 808 grams of Heroin seized, one arrested