Kohima: Three more persons — two from Kohima and one from Dimapur — recovered from COVID-19 on Sunday evening. With this, the number of recovered persons in Nagaland stands at 141 out of the total of 211 positive cases.
The recovery rate in the state is at 66% as on Sunday, a decline of 2% as compared to 68% on Saturday. Ten persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Nagaland on Sunday morning, taking the state’s tally of confirmed cases to 211.
Taking to twitter, health minister S Pangnyu Phom tweeted: “Update! 3 more patients have tested negative of COVID-19 in their second test. 2 from Kohima & 1 from Dimapur.”
Of the 211 positive cases, 134 are male and 77 are female. Five persons are between 0-17 years, 198 between 18-44 years, seven persons between 45-64 and one person between 65-74.
First cases of recovery in Nagaland was reported on June 6 when eight patients were cured of COVID-19.
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31
- Manipur: Two suspects arrested in Athuan Abonmai murder case
- Kanhaiya Kumar joins Congress
- Carelessness? 30 test COVID-19 positive at Sikkim nursing college
- Tripura govt issues guidelines for Durga Puja celebrations