Kohima: Another 10 persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Nagaland on Sunday morning, taking the state’s tally of confirmed cases to 211.
Health minister S Pangnyu Phom informed that 10 fresh cases were reported out of 308 samples that were sent for testing.
Out of the 10 new positive cases, seven persons are from Kohima quarantine centre, two from Tuensang quarantine centre and one from Phek quarantine centre.
The total number of positive cases now stands at 211. With 138 recovered cases, the number of active cases is now 73.
Taking to twitter, Phom tweeted: “Out of 308 samples tested, 10 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported.
7 patients from Kohima QC, 2 from Tuensang QC & 1 from Phek QC.
Positive : 211
Active : 73
Recovered : 138
Death : 00
Update at 9: 40 AM, 21st June, 2020.”
- Mizoram consumer affairs minister tests positive for COVID-19
- Protests over landfill site in West Jaintia Hills prompts govt action
- Online portal in employment exchanges among 4 govt initiatives launched by Assam CM
- Facebook puts Instagram for kids on hold after pushback
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura