Guwahati: A mild earthquake rocked Guwahati and other parts of Assam at 4:18 pm on Sunday.
The earthquake measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale also rocked parts of Northeast India. The epicentre of the earthquake was in Aizawl district, near Darlan town of Mizoram, as reported by US Geological Survey.
No damages to property have been reported till the filing of this report.
Further details are awaited.
- Mizoram: COVID-19 recoveries outnumber new cases; death toll at 422
- Infant mortality rate dips in Arunachal Pradesh
- India reports 13,451 new COVID-19 cases, 585 deaths
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 27
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 27
- Assam reports 347 fresh COVID-19 cases, 3 deaths