Kohima: With three more persons testing positive for COVID-19 on Saturday morning, the total number of active cases now stands at 201. Out of the five new cases, two are from Kohima, and one is from Dimapur.
Health minister S Pangnyu Phom informed that three samples were tested positive out of 275 samples that were sent for testing. The number of recovered cases is at 125.
As per an update provided by the COVID-19 war room, 128 are male, and 73 are female. Five are between 0-17 years, 188 are between 18-44 years, seven persons between 45-64 years and one person between 65-74 years.
Taking to twitter, Phom tweeted: “Out of 275 samples tested, 3 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported. 2 patients from Kohima QC & 1 from Dimapur QC.
Positive : 201
Active : 76
Recovered : 125
Death : 00
Update at 10: 00 AM, 20th June, 2020.”
My Gov Nagaland also tweeted: “Covid-19 update #Nagaland 20th June 2020: Out of 275 samples, 3 new +ve case confirmed, total +ve cases 201.”
- 5 easy tried and tested one-pot meals to ‘Netflix and chill’ this weekend
- COVID in schools: How ventilation can help to combat spread of the virus
- Indo-Nepal joint military training exercise in Pithoragarh from Monday
- 2 Indian projects among 15 finalists for Prince William’s Earthshot Prize
- Gadkari gets Rs 4 lakh royalty per month from YouTube for lecture videos
- NIA arrests key conspirator in Manipur Rifles arms theft case