Deputy CM Manish Sisodia: We will oppose LG’s order of ending home isolation. Ending home isolation is against ICMR guidelines & will create chaos in Delhi
PM Modi launches Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyaan to generate jobs for migrants who returned home during lockdown
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 395,048 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 395,048 on Saturday (June 20), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 12,948.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 168,269 active cases with 12,948 deaths so far in the country. As many as 213,830 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Elderly couple found murdered in Guwahati home
- Has NASA discovered the first exoplanet outside Milky Way?
- Assam COVID-19 SOP: Curfew timings revised
- Mamata unhappy over delay in disbursement of student credit cards
- Nagaland Lottery October 26: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- National Film Awards: Sikkim is India’s ‘Most Film Friendly State’