Agartala: Another 27 persons tested positive for coronavirus in Tripura on Friday, taking the total number of positive cases to 1,186 so far.
A total of 1,279 samples were tested on Friday; among them, 27 persons tested positive for COVID-19.
These include 19 from South Tripura district, three each from Gomati and West Tripura districts and two from Unakoti district.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 1279 samples tested for COVID-19, 27 people found #POSITIVE.
The count includes:
South Dist: 19
Gomati Dist: 3
West Dist: 3
Unokoti Dist: 2
- Sikkim Republic Day celebration to be low-key
- Arunachal R-Day tableau to display Anglo-Abor Wars
- ‘Bulli Bai’ case accused used Sikh names to create animosity: Cops to court
- Meghalaya oposition attacks govt, says illegal coal mining continues
- Women’s AFC Asian Cup to proceed as long as there are 13 players: Praful Patel
- Republic Day flypast this year will be ‘grandest’ with 75 aircraft: IAF