Agartala: With 11 cases tested positive in the evening, Tripura reported a total of 20 coronavirus positive cases on Thursday. With the new cases, the total number COVID-19 positive cases stands at 1,158, 592 are active.
A total of 1,250 samples were tested on Thursday; among them, 11 persons tested positive for COVID-19; one is a truck driver and others have travel history.
These includes four persons from Unakoti, three each from Sepahijala and North district and one from Dhalai district. Earlier in the day, nine persons had tested positive for the virus.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 1250 samples tested for COVID-19 today, more 11 persons found POSITIVE. Among them 1 is truck driver & the others have travel history.
The count includes:
Unokoti District: 04
Sepahijala District: 03
North District: 03
Dhalai District: 01
- Can we trust machines doing the news?
- Assam: Amritpal aide brought to Dibrugarh jail
- Greenhouse gas methane cools our planet even as it heats: Study
- Nagaland govt not prepared to fight people: CM on ULB polls
- Faith and superstition: A journey via the eyes of the poor in Panisokori
- Why bioplastics won’t solve our plastic problems