Kohima: Five more persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Nagaland on Friday morning taking the state’s tally to 198. While two new cases each were reported from Mon and Kohima districts, one is from Dimapur.
Nagaland health minister S Pangnyu Phom informed that the five new, positive cases belong to the 320 samples tested.
Taking to twitter, the minister tweeted: “Out of 320 samples tested, 5 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported. 2 patients each from Mon QC & Kohima QC respectively & 1 from Dimapur QC.
Positive : 198
Active : 89
Recovered : 109
Death : 00
Update at 9: 35 AM, 19th June, 2020.”
As 109 persons have recovered from COVID-19, the active cases in the state is at 89. There is no COVID-19 related death in the state so far.
- CBSE to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test between Dec 16-Jan 13
- Babul Supriyo joins TMC, party of ‘cruel lady’ & netizens can’t stop trolling
- IPL returns as precursor to T20 World Cup
- ‘Nude video call’ sextortion emerging as major cybercrime in Nagaland
- Four-year-old Assamese boy seeks justice for murdered father
- Photos show N. Korea expanding uranium enrichment plant