GUWAHATI: Keeping in view the increasing number of COVID-19 positive cases in areas under the Kamrup (Metro), the All Guwahati Traders Association has appealed to the business establishments of the city to keep their shops open from 8 am to 7 pm till June 30 starting from Friday.
The Association, in a press statement, said that the decision has been taken due to the rising number of COVID-positive cases in the city.
“We also urge the traders of Guwahati to keep their shops closed on Sundays. We request our members to maintain social distancing, frequently use hand sanitizers and always wear face-masks. We want everyone to cooperate with us in this pandemic period…,” president of the Association Kamal Bharali and secretary Prantosh Roy said.
- 41 pc more rainfall in India from Oct 1-21, Uttarakhand records five times higher rain: IMD
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 22
- Official: US at turning point in dealing with Myanmar crisis
- Income tax refunds of Rs 92,961 cr issued during this fiscal: CBDT
- Brain-dead man gives new lease of life to 4 patients, family donates organs
- India’s vaccination prog. science- born, science-driven, science-based: PM