New Delhi: In a candid conversation with corporate lawyer Vinati Kastia, Dr Sushila Kataria, a frontline COVID doctor, talks about coronavirus and the need to unite public and private efforts in the fight against it.
Kataria, who is the head of medicine at Medanta Hospital in Gurugram, also talks about the importance of home care and what we can do as a community to supplement the healthcare ecosystem and help reduce pressure on hospitals.
Watch the full interview here:
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry