Nepal records highest single-day spike with 586 new COVID-19 cases
Assam: New VDRL lab inaugurated at Guahati Medical College & Hospital
AAP MLA Atishi tests positive for COVID-19
Assam Targeted Surveillance Programme starts today
Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain, admitted in hospital, tested again for COVID-19: Reports
Testing update: India tested over 1.63 lakh samples for COVID-19 on June 16
Honduran President Hernandez confirms he has been diagnosed with COVID-19: Reports
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 354,065 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 354,065 on Monday (June 17), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 11,903.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 155,227 active cases with 11,903 deaths so far in the country. As many as 186,934 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation