Kohima: Two more persons have tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday morning taking the total number of active cases in the state to 181.
Out of 314 samples that were sent for testing, one from Dimapur and one from Tuensang were tested positive for COVID-19. With 103 recovered cases, the number of active cases stands at 78.
Taking to twitter, health minister S Pangnyu Phom tweeted: “2 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 314 samples tested. 1each from Dimapur QC and Tuensang QC.
Positive : 181
Active : 78
Recovered : 103
Death : 00
Update at 8: 50 am, 17th June, 2020.”
- Protests over landfill site in West Jaintia Hills prompts govt action
- Online portal in employment exchanges among 4 govt initiatives launched by Assam CM
- Facebook puts Instagram for kids on hold after pushback
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma