Guwahati: Altogether 191 new cases tested positive for COVID-19 aka coronavirus in Assam from 11 am to 11 pm on Tuesday. With this, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases has gone up to 4,510 in the state.
Announcing the new cases on Twitter, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said: “Alert ~ 191 new #COVID19+ cases have been reported in Assam today between 11 am to 11 pm. Our testing continues in full swing.
Total cases 4510
Active cases 2088
11:30 PM /June 16/Day’s total 201”
Assam has reported 4,510 COVID-19 cases so far. Of this, while 2,411 patients have been discharged, eight have died and three migrated to other states. Currently, there are 2,088 active cases.
According to Sarma, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases detected in Assam on Tuesday was 201.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands