Agartala: Tripura on Monday registered 10 more coronavirus positive cases taking the total number of cases to 1,089 so far.
A total of 1,529 samples were tested on Monday; among them, 10 persons tested positive for COVID-19; all of them have travel history. These include 9 persons from Sepahijala and one from South Tripura district.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “10 people found COVID-19 #POSITIVE in Tripura today out of 1529 samples tested. All of them have travel history.
The count includes:
Sepahijala District: 9
South District: 1
Earlier, this evening speaking in a press conference, Law minister Ratan Lal Nath said that a total of 433 people have been discharged while 637 persons are undergoing treatment.
A total of 42,775 persons were placed under surveillance, out of which 35,039 persons were released after completion of 14 days’ observation period. While there are 303 persons in facility quarantine while 7,433 persons in-home quarantine as on Monday.
On Monday, 756 samples were collected from across the state and 850 samples including samples of those who returned from other parts. A total of 48,994 samples have been collected of which 47,678 samples have been tested.
- 3 women farmers killed, 2 injured as truck hits them near Tikri border
- Italy hosts a climate-focused G20 as geopolitics shift
- Campaign for Tuirial assembly bypoll ends in north Mizoram
- AFI partners with IOS Sports to raise bar of Indian Athletics
- Is brushing your teeth for two minutes enough? Here’s what the evidence says
- Khel Ratna: Neeraj Chopra, Ravi Dahiya, Lovlina Borgohain among 11 recommended