Kohima: Two more persons from the Kohima quarantine centre have tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday morning. The total number of positive cases in the state spiked to 179.
Nagaland health minister S Pangnyu Phom informed that out of 316 samples that were tested, two were tested positive for COVID-19. All positive cases in the state are related to those who have returned to Nagaland from outside the state.
On Monday, four more persons have recovered from COVID-19 taking the number of recovered cases to 92. With the number of active cases at 87, recovered cases of COVID-19 has surpassed the active cases for the third consecutive day.
Taking to twitter, Phom tweeted “2 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 316 samples tested. All cases are from Kohima QC.
Positive : 179
Active : 87
Recovered : 92
Death : 00
Update at 8: 48 am, 16th June, 2020.”
- Stringent action if anyone found guilty for train accident: PM Modi
- India matching up to China’s infra capabilities on LAC: DG BRO
- Meghalaya: CM meets Garo Hills NGOs over roster system
- Shillong, Tura residents take steps to clean cities as part of World Env. Day
- Dev. not at cost of environment: Arunachal Forest minister
- Can stories of kindness negate the negative effects of looking at bad news?