Guwahati: Altogether 151 new cases of COVID-19 positive were detected in Assam, taking the state tally to 4,309 cases till Monday midnight.
Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma did not inform from where the new 151 cases have been detected so far.
Sarma wrote on Twitter, “Alert ~ 151 new #COVID19+ cases have been reported in Assam today.
Total cases 4,309
Active cases 2,093
11:50 PM /June 15/Day’s total as of now 191”
Assam crossed the 4,000 mark on Sunday, by reporting over 218 new COVID-19 cases.
The state has so far reported 4,309 cases of which, 2,093 are active, 2,205 cured, eight died and three migrated to other states.
As of now, India stands still stands at the fourth place of worst affected by COVID-19 cases and on the ninth position of the worst-hit country in terms of death due to the pandemic as said by WHO. With a total of 3,32,424 COVID-19 cases so far, India has 1,53,178 active cases with 9,900 deaths and 1,80,012 cured cases.
- AFI partners with IOS Sports to raise bar of Indian Athletics
- Is brushing your teeth for two minutes enough? Here’s what the evidence says
- Khel Ratna: Neeraj Chopra, Ravi Dahiya, Lovlina Borgohain among 11 recommended
- 4 key issues to watch as world leaders prepare for Glasgow climate summit
- NATO’s Afghan mission hit by ‘mission creep’?
- 7 Bengal institutes in Centre’s knowledge exchange programme