Imphal: The Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BOSEM) on Monday declared the much-awaited results for the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) exam (Class X board exam) results 2020 with a total of 65.34% clearing the exams.
The results have been announced on the board’s official websites – www.manresults.nic.in and www.bosem.in.
A total of 38,390 candidates appeared in the Class X exams this year, including 17,580 boys and 17,992 girls; of which, 25,084 cleared the board exams.
Last year, around 37,000 students appeared for the examination conducted by BOSEM, of which 74.69% cleared the exam.
This year, 11,884 students got first division, 12,648 got second and 552 got third division, respectively.
As many as 9,008 students who appeared for the Class X exams were from government schools, 1,891 from aided schools and at least 27,491 students from private-run schools in the state.
As per an official report, at least 23 students were expelled from the exam till 2021 and their results for this year are also cancelled due to use of unethical means during the exams.
Another 79 candidates are also debarred from taking the HSLC examinations for the next three years — 2021, 2022 and 2023.
- Khel Ratna: Neeraj Chopra, Ravi Dahiya, Lovlina Borgohain among 11 recommended
- 4 key issues to watch as world leaders prepare for Glasgow climate summit
- NATO’s Afghan mission hit by ‘mission creep’?
- 7 Bengal institutes in Centre’s knowledge exchange programme
- COVID-19 virus test results may vary based on time of day: Study
- Northeast got ‘step-motherly treatment’ under Congress: Sonowal