Tamil Nadu: 4 districts to be in lockdown from June 19 to 30
No plans of another lockdown in Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal
Andhra reports 246 new cases, tally at 5,087
Western and Central Railways have decided to start local train services in Mumbai from today for essential services staff identified by the state government
Gujarat CM Viyay Rupani says, no plan to impose lockdown again
23 journalists tested positive for COVID-19 in Telangana today
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 332,424 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 332,424 on Monday (June 15), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 9,520.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 153,106 active cases with 9,520 deaths so far in the country. As many as 169,797 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Carelessness? 30 test COVID-19 positive at Sikkim nursing college
- Tripura govt issues guidelines for Durga Puja celebrations
- HC refuses bail to Yes Bank founder Rana Kapoor’s wife, daughters in corruption case
- Watch: Assam faces drought, but state farmers receive no support
- Meghalaya netizens beware! Cops issue KBC Lottery fraud alert
- Navjot Sidhu resigns as Punjab Congress chief, triggers crisis in party