Itanagar: All the primary contacts of a COVID-19 positive patient — a doctor from the Dahung Army cantonment in West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh — tested negative on Saturday.
Earlier, on Thursday, three Army personnel had tested positive for COVID-19 at the cantonment, of which one is an Army doctor.
So far, the total number of COVID-19 cases in the state is 91 which include 84 active cases and seven recovered. With 55 cases, Changlang district has the highest number of COVID-19 cases followed by Dibang Valley (9) and Capital complex (8).
In all, 1,799 test results are awaited. Thirty-one have tested positive in repeat tests.
- US to lift travel restrictions for fully vaccinated foreigners from Nov 8
- Heroin worth Rs 8 crore seized in Assam, 2 arrested
- Arunachal Pradesh reports 16 new COVID-19 cases
- Assam govt to review Pollution Control Board order restricting fire crackers
- Officials say 18 villagers shot dead at mosque in Nigeria
- Netflix: ‘Breaking Bad’ tops list as Netizens discuss all time fave shows