Agartala: Tripura registered a total of 82 coronavirus positive cases on Saturday, as 45 more people tested positive for COVID-19, hours after 37 others were found to be infected.
A total of 2,070 samples were tested on Saturday; among them, 82 persons tested positive for COVID-19; all of them have travel history.
Tripura has now crossed the 1,000-mark of positive cases, taking the total to 1,046 so far, while 315 persons have been discharged after recovery.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Alert~ Out of 1860 samples tested for #COVID19, more 45 people found #POSITIVE in Tripura today. All of them have travel history.
The count includes:
Sepahijala District: 44
West District: 01
Tripura has a total of 723 active cases, while 315 have recovered and two persons died.
As of Friday, 656 people were put in facility quarantine, while 9,049 are in home quarantine. A total of 46,341 samples have been collected, of which 42,841 samples have been tested. The state is testing 10,005 samples per million.
- Journey of Sensex: From 1,000 to 60,000 in over 31 years
- BJP’s Ratan Chakraborty elected Speaker of Tripura Assembly
- Nagaland Lottery September 24: Check Dear Hooghly Morning lottery result
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 24
- Shiva Thapa eyes fresh record at world championship as ‘the senior one’
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 24