Agartala: Another 15 person tested positive for coronavirus on Sunday, taking the total number of positive cases to 1,061 so far in state.
A total of 185 samples were tested on Sunday; among them, 15 persons tested positive for COVID-19; all of them have travel history.
Taking to Twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 185 samples tested for COVID-19 today morning, 15 people found #POSITIVE. All are from Sepahijala District and have travel history.
- A successful COP26 is essential for Earth’s future. What needs to go right?
- SW monsoon withdraws from India, 7th-most delayed retreat since ’75
- IIT-Guwahati working on generating hydrogen from water using sunlight
- Incredible to have Bollywood, dance sequence in Marvel movie: Filmmaker Chloe Zhao
- Two NE women, auto driver injured resisting snatching bid in Delhi
- No shortage of power in country, says power minister R K Singh