New Delhi: Acharya Balkrishna, co-founder of Patanjali Ayurveda Limited, has claimed that they have come up with a medicine that can cure COVID-19 patients within five to 14 days. This claim comes at a time when all the leading pharmaceutical companies around the world are racing to get a coronavirus vaccine ready as cases are on the rise.
While speaking to the media, Balkrishna said that a clinical case study on hundreds of COVID-19 patients have revealed 100% favourable results in the tests carried out with the ayurvedic medicine.
“We appointed a team of scientists after Covid-19 outbreak. First, the simulation was done and compounds were identified which can fight the virus and stop its spread in the body. Then, we conducted a clinical case study on hundreds of positive patients and we have got 100 per cent favourable results,” Balkrishna said while speaking to the media.
According to Balkrishna, Patanjali is presently conducting clinical trials of the medicine and the results will be published with evidence in less than a week.
“After taking our medicine, Covid patients recovered in 5-14 days and then tested negative. So, we can say the cure for Covid is possible through Ayurveda. We are performing controlled clinical trials only. In the next 4-5 days, evidence and data will be released by us,” he added.
In April, the Uttarakhand government allotted a fund of Rs 2.48 crore on ayurvedic and homeopathic medicines in an attempt to boost the immunity of frontline workers and COVID-19 warriors.
- Amarinder Singh resigns as Punjab CM; says ‘feel humiliated’
- Book explores historical and spiritual landscape of communities in Northeast
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants