Kohima: With 12 more persons retesting as negative for COVID-19, the recovery cases in Nagaland have surpassed the number of active cases so far. The state’s tally for recovered cases rose to 88 while the number of active cases dropped to 80.
Since the detection of the first COVID-19 positive cases on May 25, Nagaland has recorded 168 cases of COVID-19 till Sunday evening.
Taking to twitter, health minister S Pangnyu Phom tweeted “12 more patients have tested negative of COVID-19 in their second test. All patients are from Dimapur and shifted to COVID-19 care centre for further observation & monitoring. Update at 3:00 PM, 14th June 2020”.
Earlier on Sunday morning, five fresh cases of COVID-19 were reported in the state which took the state’s tally to 168.
On Saturday, the state recorded the highest number of recovered cases with 27 persons testing negative for COVID-19.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art