Kohima: Five fresh cases of COVID-19 reported in the state on Sunday morning, taking the total number of positive cases to 168. Out of 232 samples that were tested, three are from Mon and two are from Peren quarantine centre.
Taking to twitter, Health minister S Pangnyu Phom tweeted “5 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 232 samples tested. 3 from Mon QC & 2 from Peren QC.
Positive : 168
Active : 92
Recovered : 76
Death : 00
Update at 9: 25 am, 14th June, 2020”.
Earlier on Saturday evening, Health minister S Pangnyu Phom announced that 27 persons have recovered from COVID-19. The number of recovered cases now stands at 76 and the number of active cases at 92.
As reported earlier, six persons from Mon district who were released from the Dimapur quarantine centre after testing negative for COVID-19 were found to be positive for COVID-19 in the retest on Saturday.
- These must-have foods help you have a happy and healthy heart
- In a first, 3 cases of Delta plus variant reported in Mizoram
- Hilsa lovers rejoice as Bangladesh promises export of more fish
- Walkathon and Cyclothon to celebrate World Alzheimer’s Day in Guwahati
- World Rhino Day: Assam to burn 2,479 confiscated rhino horns
- Lake of No Return: India’s ‘Bermuda Triangle’ along Arunachal-Myanmar border