43 new COVID-19 cases reported in Assam, state tally near 4K mark
Fear of second wave of COVID-19 in Beijing after market outbreak
COVID-19: India tested over 1.5 lakh samples in the last 24 hours
India reported 11,929 new cases of COVID-19 in last 24 hours
Orders to set up 20,000 new COVID-19 beds in the national capital in the next one week: Delhi Govt
Recovery rate crosses 50% in India, more than half of infected patients have been cured
Nagaland: 5 more test positive for COVID-19; State’s tally at 168
Five fresh cases of COVID-19 reported in the state on Sunday morning, taking the total number of positive cases to 168. Out of 232 samples that were tested, three are from Mon and two are from Peren quarantine centre.
Taking to twitter, Health minister S Pangnyu Phom tweeted “5 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 232 samples tested. 3 from Mon QC & 2 from Peren QC. READ MORE
Total COVID-19 cases soar to 320,922 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 320,922 on Sunday (June 14), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 9,195.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 149,348 active cases with 9,195 deaths so far in the country. As many as 162,378 patients have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Bengaluru FC beat gritty Army Green 3-2 to enter Durand Cup semifinals
- Assam claims PFI behind police-peasant conflict in Sipajhar
- Arunachal will benefit most from oil palm cultivation: Khandu
- Legislature needs to revisit laws to suit ‘practical realities’: CJI
- Cong questions Shah’s silence over Assam border row, Sipajhar
- Under Taliban, thriving Afghan music scene heads to silence