Aizawl: Three more people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Mizoram. The total number of cases in the state has risen to 107 till Saturday morning.
All the 107 positive cases reported in Mizoram have travel history.
Out of these 107 positive cases, 106 are active and one person has recovered. In the entire state, the district-wise persons tested positive include: Aizawl (25), Lunglei (45), Siaha (2), Champhai (five), Kolasib (11), Serchhip (1), Lawngtal (4), Mamit (9), Khawzawl (2), Hnahthai (0) and Saitual (3).
Mizoram chief minister Zoramthanga in his tweet said, “3samples tested +ve out of 403 samples tested yesterday All 107 positive cases in Mizoram have travel history.”
Meanwhile, Mizoram has been placed under complete lockdown for two weeks starting from Monday last midnight following a spike in novel coronavrius cases.
- Nagaland reports 11 new COVID-19 cases, recoveries surpass new infections
- NCB records actor Ananya Panday’s statement; likely to call her on Friday
- Meghalaya deputy CM says physical possession of Harijan Colony land soon
- PCOD? Here’s a list of foods to add to your diet
- BCCI could earn up to USD 5 billion from IPL broadcasting rights only
- Covishield may offer over 90% protection against death from Delta variant: Study