Agartala: Tripura on Saturday crossed the 1,000-mark in coronavirus cases, with 37 more people testing positive for COVID-19.
A total of 210 samples were tested on Saturday; among them, 37 persons tested positive for COVID-19; all of them have travel history.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 210 samples tested for #COVID19, 37 Cases found #POSITIVE. All of them have travel history.
The count includes:
Sepahijala Dist: 34
Gomati Dist: 03
Tripura has a total of 723 active cases, while 278 have recovered and two persons died.
As of Friday, 656 people have been put in facility quarantine, while 9,049 are in home quarantine. A total of 46,341 samples have been collected, of which 42,841 samples have been tested. The state is testing 10,005 samples per million.
- Police in Bangladesh recovers Lord Vishnu’s black stone statue
- RS passes bill to amend Scheduled Tribe list relating to Arunachal
- NPF is now ‘opposition-less’: Nagaland deputy CM Y Patton
- Sikkim reports 184 new COVID-19 cases, 2 fatalities
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for August 5
- Mizoram, Assam agree to maintain peace along disputed border