Kohima: Seven more persons have tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday morning, out of which six persons are from Mon quarantine centre and one from Kohima quarantine centre.
With these seven fresh cases which were tested positive for COVID-19 out of 216 samples that were sent for testing, the state’s tally spiked to 163. The total number of active cases in the state is 114 as 49 persons have recovered.
Taking to twitter, health minister S Pangnyu Phom tweeted: “7 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 216 samples tested. 6 from Mon QC & 1 from Kohima QC.
Positive : 163
Active : 114
Recovered : 49
Death : 00
Update at 10: 08 am, 13th June, 2020.”
My Gov Nagaland also tweeted “Covid-19 update #Nagaland 13th June 2020: Out of 216 samples, 7 new +ve case confirmed, total +ve cases 163.”
- Making NE a strong economic zone important: Meghalaya CM
- Meghalaya home minister allays fears regarding HNLC diktat
- Delhi residents can now check real-time availability of burial, cremation sites
- More rain in store for Bengal; deluge likely in Darjeeling, Kalimpong
- Budding athletes from NE to get unique Diet scholarship
- Assam Cabinet approves measures to improve power connectivity