Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh reported 13 fresh COVID-19 positive cases from quarantine facilities on Friday evening, taking the total number of cases from the frontier state to 80.
Of the new cases, 6 each are from Changlang and East Siang, and one case is from Namsai district. All the patients are asymptomatic and will be sent to COVID Care Centres.
In order to inform the masses, directorate of health services in a tweet said, “#ArunachalCovid19Updates @ 7. 30 PM 12th June 2020, 13 New COVID-19 Cases Detected in Quarantine Facilities Today ; @Changlang = 6, @EastSiang = 6, @Namsai = 1
All are Returnees, Asymptomatic & would be Managed at CCC.”
The total number of active cases in the state is 76, and four recovered so far, taking the state tally to 80.
- 41 pc more rainfall in India from Oct 1-21, Uttarakhand records five times higher rain: IMD
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 22
- Official: US at turning point in dealing with Myanmar crisis
- Income tax refunds of Rs 92,961 cr issued during this fiscal: CBDT
- Brain-dead man gives new lease of life to 4 patients, family donates organs
- India’s vaccination prog. science- born, science-driven, science-based: PM