Agartala: Nine more persons tested positive for coronavirus aka COVID-19 on Friday, taking the total number of positive cases to 925 so far.
A total of 120 samples were tested on Friday morning; among them, nine tested positive for COVID-19.
Among the new cases, seven persons had traveled in train and one in flight. The remaining one had contact with a previous positive case.
Taking to Twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 120 samples tested this morning for #COVID19, 09 Cases found #POSITIVE. All of them have travel history.
The count includes :
Flight Passenger: 01 and 1 is contact person.
Meanwhile, a total of 278 patients have been discharged from Bhagat Singh COVID care centre after they tested negative for the virus. Out of 925 COVID-19 patients detected so far, there are 656 patients under treatment.
Currently, a total of 12,574 people are currently placed under surveillance for coronavirus, of which 776 are in different quarantine centres and 11,798 others in home quarantine.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry