Kohima: With nine more persons testing positive for COVID-19, Nagaland is heading towards the double century mark. A total of 26 positive cases were reported on Friday morning taking the state’s tally to 156.
While there is no report of any COVID-19 related death, 30 persons have recovered and the state presently have 126 active cases.
With a total of 26 COVID-19 cases on Friday, this is the highest single day spike in the number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
Taking to twitter, S Pangnyu Phom, minister of health & family welfare department tweeted “Another 9 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 251 samples tested at NHAK. 6 patients from Dimapur QC, 2 from Kohima QC & 1 from Peren QC.
Positive : 156
Active : 126
Recovered : 30
Death : 00
Update at 8:35 am, 12th June, 2020″.
My Gov Nagaland also tweeted “Covid-19 update #Nagaland 12th June 2020: Out of 318 samples, 26 new +ve case confirmed, total +ve cases 156″
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry