Imphal: The Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BOSEM) on Friday announced that the result for the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) exams 2020 will be announced on June 15.
The results of the Class X state board exams conducted by BOSEM will be put up on its official website www.bosem.in and www.manresults.nic.in at 2 pm on that day, said education department secretary Dr Chithung Mary Thomas.
However, unlike the previous years, there will be no display of result sheets on the notice board of BOSEM considering the rapid rise of COVID-19 cases in the state, the official said.
In view of the present situation following the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, there will no press conference on the day of the declaration of result, added Thomas.
As per reports, as many as 38,664 candidates, including 19,040 male and 19,624 females, appeared for the High School Leaving Certificate exam this year across 140 centers in the state.
The exam which was started on February 17 was concluded on March 5.
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence