India is not in community transmission stage, says ICMR
Online classes banned in Karnataka till Class 7
Karnataka government extended ban on online classes till Class 7 standard, said reports. Earlier, it was decided to not allow online classes till 5th standard
Bihar reports 109 more positive cases, taking the total number in the state to 5807
Delhi govt asks all labs to give test results within 24 hours
Manipur: 31 more test positive for COVID-19; tally soars to 342
A total of 31 more persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Manipur on Thursday, taking the accumulative confirmed cases in the state to 342.
The total active cases in the state have now increased to 279.
The samples of the latest cases were tested at Virus Research and Diagnostic Laboratories (VRDL) at Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) in Imphal. READ MORE
Assam reports 34 new COVID-19 cases, state tallyreaches 3,319
India records highest single day spike with 9,996 new COVID-19 cases
Total number of cases in the country now at 2,86,579
- Elderly couple found murdered in Guwahati home
- Has NASA discovered the first exoplanet outside Milky Way?
- Assam COVID-19 SOP: Curfew timings revised
- Mamata unhappy over delay in disbursement of student credit cards
- Nagaland Lottery October 26: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- National Film Awards: Sikkim is India’s ‘Most Film Friendly State’