Kohima: Two more persons from Kohima quarantine centre have tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday morning informed health minister S Pangnyu Phom.
The number of positive cases in the state stands at 130 of which 108 are active cases and 22 persons have recovered.
Taking to twitter, Phom wrote: “2 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 293 samples tested. Both cases are from Kohima Quarantine Centre.
Positive. : 130
Active. : 108
Recovered : 22
Death : 00
Update at 08:20 am, 11th June, 2020″.
On Wednesday, Nagaland recorded 12 COVID-19 recovery cases on taking the total number of recovered patients in the state to 22. Of the 12 recovered patients, 8 are from Kohima district, and 4 from Dimapur district.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry