while scientists across the world are racking their brains to find a definite cure for COVID-19 disease, which has affected near about 74 lakh people worldwide, India’s Ramdev Baba has claimed to have found a cure, which will soon be completed and presented to the world.
Founder of Patanjali, an ayurvedic brand dealing in almost everything under the sun, Ramdev says that the highly contagious disease can be treated with giloy and ashwagandha, said reports.
Giloy, commonly known as heart-leaved moonseed, is a spice found in tropical regions of India. It is believed to increase immunity. Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng, is commonly used as a medicinal herb in Ayurvedic medicine. However, there is no conclusive clinical evidence that it is effective for treating any ailment.
Baba Ramdev claims that when the virus enters the body, it disrupts the working of the entire system. It spreads bu multipling and keeps infecting more and more cells.
According to reports, he said, giloy is 100% effective in breaking the chain of infection from attacking your system.
He also claimed that giloy and ashwagandha have already been given to COVID-19 positive patients and these people had a recovery rate of 100% and 0 mortality rate.
- Assam: 74 rare tortoises seized from Silchar-Sealdah train, 2 arrested
- Internet ban in Manipur again? Check details here
- Nagaland: Church condemns PM’s call for cleanliness drive on Sunday
- Ukhrul: Journalists boycott 24 AR over ‘harassment’ of reporter
- Mizoram: Serchhip district celebrates silver jubilee amid HIV, drug abuse concerns
- Tripura HC dismisses one of ‘10,323’ teachers’ plea, fines petitioner