Itanagar: In all, two COVID-19 patients were discharged from the Covid care centre at Lekhi in Papumpare district of Arunachal Pradesh on Wednesday after being declared cured. The patients tested negative in three consecutive swab sample tests for the virus. Both the patients have been advised strict 14 days‘ home quarantine. So far, four COVID-19 patients have recovered in the state.
Informing about the discharge, Arunachal IPR tweeted, “Two more Covid-19 patients have successfully recovered and were discharged from CCC State Quarantine Facility, Lekhi today after their three consecutive swab test results came negative. We wish them good luck & good health!”
The number of Covid-19 positive cases in Arunachal has reached 61, with 57 active cases and four recovered.
Changlang is still on top of the chart with 40 active cases, followed by the capital complex with 5 cases.
Meanwhile, the results of a total of 1,531 samples are awaited. Up to 22 people with Covid-19 have tested positive in repeat tests, while 129 have tested negative.
- Sikkim: Citizen Action Party proposes ‘peace’ with SKM on Gandhi Jayanti
- Interview: Kenny Basumatary’s journey from ‘Local Kung Fu’ to ‘Jawan’
- Police Bust Illegal Cough Syrup Factory in Meghalaya
- Arunachal: ULFA-I cadres surrender to Assam Rifles, weapons handed over
- Tragic bridge collapse to delay inauguration of Mizoram railway project
- Arrests made in Manipur student murder case, tribal forum questions investigation