Kohima: Nagaland recorded 12 more COVID-19 recovery cases on Wednesday, taking the total number of recovered patients in the state to 22. Of the 12 recovered patients, 8 are from Kohima district, and 4 from Dimapur district.
Taking to twitter, state health minister S Pangnyu Phom wrote: “12 more patients have tested negative of COVID-19 in their second test. 8 from Kohima, and 4 from Dimapur. All the patients are under observation. Positive : 128 Active : 106 Recovered : 22 Death : 00 Update at 02:45 pm, 10th June, 2020”.
As on Tuesday evening, there were 10 persons out of 12 persons who were re-tested had recovered from COVID-19 in Nagaland.
So far, Nagaland reported 128 cases of which 106 are active, and 22 people have recovered.
- TMC’s public rally: Sec 144 imposed across West district, Tripura HC declines to interfere
- Two pilots killed after Army helicopter crash lands in J&K’s Udhampur
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- COVID-19 vaccines effective for cancer patients? Here’s what a study says
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 21
- No interim relief to Abhishek Banerjee, his wife in money laundering case